Rocks

Rocks

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Look-Alikes

2 Corinthians 3:18 ~ "And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit"



Many people believe that the more time we spend with someone, the more we start looking and acting like them. Can it be true? Do married people really begin to look like their spouses as the years go by?



An even more hilarious idea is the notion that some people begin to look like their dogs!









Although the above photos make me chuckle, I like this idea even better: the more I spend time with God, the more I am transformed into HIS likeness. Now there's something to aspire to. God's characteristics are amazing. For starters, he is perpetually loving. Add to that patient, good, and merciful. He is also gentle, righteous, just, faithful, perfect and holy...the list is as endless as he is.

If only I could possess some of those qualities! 
Lord, please continue to help me look like you! May you transform me into your likeness with ever-increasing glory. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment